Saturday 27 August 2011

Eid Mubarak!

Only three days to go till Eid and to celebrate, I redecorated my blog! Well, usually people redecorate their homes for the occassion, but I thought I'd start small. :-)

My husband and I are planning to go shopping for a ceiling fan for our dining area later today. Our current one has been defunct for about a month now as we've not found the time to find a new one.

We also need to go last minute grocery shopping and stop by at my parents to pick up my Eid outfit - I'm borrowing my mum's dress that she wore for my wedding last year.

On Thursday, I walked into the office to find such a pretty sight sitting on my desk. It was a hamper from my colleague and thought I would share the photo of it here because it's so lovely!


Yes, I am a sucker to all things pretty.

Wishing you all a wonderful Eid-ul-Fitr with your loved ones!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...