Tuesday, 27 March 2012

sort-of walk-in closet

In our master bedroom, there's a little corner that leads to the master bathroom where we'll be doing a sort-of walk-in closet (I say 'sort-of' because folks out there would probably laugh because it's rather small and not those walk-in closets you see in shows like the Kardashians, or anything). 

To save money on having built-in doors, I am considering of having a curtain to close this section of the room (for those days when it's looking messy). 

These photos are my inspiration. 

Pinterest
Of course, I love linen curtains, and having them to cover a walk-in closet is no exception. 

Daniela Cavestany from here
What do you think of linen panels covering up your closets? Is it practical? 

Have a lovely Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Well it doesn't look neat..not working for me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...