Wednesday 2 May 2012

Fantasy view of France

I've never been the daring type to go all-out with colours when it comes to decorating. It's not easy to make everything look good together.

This photo caught my eye.

My Home Idea
I love the different colours used in this room and somehow the antique painting of a fantasy view of France just brings the whole room together. It calms the room where there are a lot of patterns and colours in the throw pillows and the stools and curtains.

How do you inject colours in your room? Any tips and tricks on getting a colourful palette without going overboard?

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. I think this image was originally from Southern Accents magazine. Lovely....I have the biggest crush on this room. Definitely the screen!! I like to bring in colors through flowers and pillows. So easy and inexpensive!!
    Until next time.....cheers, Loi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is from Southern Accents... unfortunately I couldn't find the link to the original source as I wanted to see more images of the room (if there were any)! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  2. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. India Granite

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...