Monday 27 February 2012

I don't usually talk about food here...

Okay, I don't usually talk about food here on this blog, but just so you know, I love food. People who know me would know this.

I'm trying to eat healthily, but I'm not on any strict diet. I do my best to eat fruits 3 times a day (there are days when I eat less than that, but please, cut me some slack). I find that eating fruits 3 times a day actually does motivate you to eat an overall healthier diet.

Of course, I would not resist myself from having indulgences now and then - especially living in Malaysia where there is delicious food abound!

I found this delicious-looking and healthy dessert on Pinterest. It's such a simple recipe, I'll definitely try it out.

Pennies on a Platter
Click here for the recipe.

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...