Monday 21 May 2012

my recent pins on pinterest...

When I'm feeling a little bit stressed, I like to indulge in some eye candy and the best place to go for that lately is Pinterest. Most of the time I'm repinning what other pinners are pinning so I can find inspiration on what I can write on this blog.

Just thought I'd share with you my 10 most recent pins on Pinterest and call this a post. Can I get away with that? :-)

via Cote de Texas - one of my favourite design blogs
I love those lovely blue lamps, all the textures used on the bedding and overstuffed pillows. Come on, don't tell me you haven't fallen in love yet?

msn real estate
I would love to have an outdoor room one day. And it would probably look like this. Loving blues, greens, browns and beiges. And those white fans. Where can I get those kind of fans here, huh? I want them for all my rooms.

via My French Country Home
My dream is to one day live on a farm and have a beautiful, big country kitchen. It wouldn't be so bad if it was in France, either I guess. I envy the owner of this kitchen.

via Boxwood Terrace
I love the clean look of this room. It has a modern feel to it, but the addition of that rustic coffee table keeps it grounded. Simply gorgeous.

Veranda - Interior Design by Richard Hallberg. Photograph by Miguel Flores-Vianna.
I love this kitchen. It's so clean and simple and modern without being cold. I love the use of textures on the wall of the stove and the ceiling. The ceiling is also curved, I love those arches.  I think I've overused the word 'love' here.

Country Home
White ironstone and fresh green herbs make a beautiful collaboration.

Skonahem
This is a beautiful boys' bedroom. Clean and simple. How cute are those flags, huh?


La Brocanteuse: L'Orangerie
Burlap and stripes on an antique chair. Pretty.

Veranda - Interior Design by Pamela Pierce. Photograph by Peter Vitale.
Another country kitchen that I love. Great big windows, raw brick walls, pebble stone floors and antique chairs. Lovely.

Phoebe Howard
And my collection of pins would not be complete without the work of Phoebe Howard who I have long admired. I love this part of this bedroom. So fresh and clean.

Hope you've enjoyed 10 of my pins today!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Amnah,
    I just discovered your beautiful blog! Your taste is exquisite!
    A lot of inspirational posts. I will visit you often!
    Kind regards,
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Greet! I am glad you have found my blog as I am huge fan of yours! :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Amnah - I love those images, too. I have some of them on my pinterest boards. I especially love that sitting room with the white upholstery and bare floors.....so fresh for summer!
    Have a great week,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Loi! Yes, I believe some of these pins I repinned from yours! Have a great week!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...